Website Privacy Statement
Prolity Corporation ("Corporation") is a leading developer and provider of innovative defence, security and emergency-related technology services and solutions to commercial, government and non-governmental clients.
The Corporation's mission is to provide effective communication, situation management, planning, sensing, information fusion and interoperability capabilities to defence, security, emergency response and non-governmental agency clients. Throughout these domains, Prolity offers an exceptional balance of first hand user experience, detailed knowledge of business, system and technical requirements and applied expertise in developing technical solutions.
The Corporation is committed to openness and transparency of its policies and service offerings within the constraints imposed by national security and to safeguarding the privacy of all visitors to this site.
This page summarizes the privacy policies and practices of the Corporation with respect to our web site.
- The Corporation does not automatically gather any information from you. Information is only obtained if you supply it to us.
- Information provided to the Corporation is only used for the Corporation's internal purposes including contacting you and answering your queries.
- The Corporation uses software that receives and records Internet protocol IP addresses. The Corporation will not link these addresses with the identity of the individuals visiting its site except in cases of abuse of its site.
- The Corporation does not uses "cookies" to track our visitors.
- When Visitor Information is recorded it is treated by the Corporation as confidential information. Visitor Information will not be disclosed to anyone without consent except as required by law, or in accordance with this privacy statement or as permitted pursuant to the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act, 2000, c.5 ("PIPEDA").
- The Corporation will not sell or otherwise disclose any Visitor Information provided to it except in connection with the sale, merger or transfer of the Corporation's business or in connection with a sale of its shares. We will not give or sell Visitor Information to any third party marketer.
Upon the request of any visitor who has provided information to the Corporation and upon provision or identification satisfactory to the Corporation identifying the requester as the person who supplied the information, the Corporation will supply a copy of the information on its files about that person to that person for verification and correction provided that the supply of such information does not and will not affect or reveal any information which is confidential to any other party and provided that the supply by the Corporation of such information will not affect confidentiality with respect to any matter that the Corporation is entitled to or required to maintain as confidential pursuant to the PIPEDA.